Junior Compliance Specialist is a perfect entry position to start a career in the FinTech industry, especially in the compliance field. You will take a crucial part in the clients’ onboarding process by collecting and checking the data about them. As a result, you will learn how to work with various compliance tools, such as screening databases, biometric recognition tools, and how to conduct enhanced due diligence. Furthermore, it is a perfect job for a student as working hours are incredibly flexible — we even have shifts during late evenings and weekends. Also, it can count as an internship if required.
You should find it interesting to:
- Verify customers’ identities
- Collect data on customers and their operations
- Analyze collected data
- Analyze Customer Risk Profile
- Participate in internal investigations related to suspicious operations and actions
- Perform clients risk assessments, as well as continuously monitor them to ensure that their data complies with KYC and AML requirements
- Work on a 24/7 schedule
- Attention to detail
- Good English language skills
- Another major foreign language is a plus
Salary for this position depends on your experience, competence, and motivation.By applying for this job position you confirm you have read and understood Candidate Privacy Notice (careers.bankera.com/en/candidate-policy/)
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.